Monday, April 13, 2015

New Experiences and New Companion!

Monday, April 13, 2015

This week has been very exciting! I have had a few new experiences and it's been super fun. The biggest experience was Elder Wilson leaving. It was sad to see him go but it was his time. It was an awesome experience to be his companion. He was super experienced and it helped me see how I could be in the future. 


The next experience I had was being in a trio of Elders, which is actually difficult to do. You get unfocused kind of easily and it often is a 2 on 1 deal, where one person is being kinda left out of just doesn't have anything to do for a little while. A lot of the work we do is done very well with 2 people but having 3 around sometimes leaves nothing for 1 person to do. But it was awesome.

Next, came the unexpected experience of helping the other 2 elders pack their bags and clean their apartment, because they closed the Omaha South area and combined it with my area, Omaha North. We had to deep clean the apartment and car and pack all the elder's stuff into their suit cases. It was a crazy day.

Lastly, I have my new companion! Elder Jensen! (selfie with he and I at the end) Basic rundown: Short, hilarious, hardworking, funny, tired (for now lol), tells lots of jokes, and loves a lot of the same kind of music, video games, movies, etc. that I love! It's just awesome being with him. He is a hit with all the members too because he is so short and genuine when he talks. It's just awesome to have him here. 

It's been a week of a lot of changes but it's all going awesome! We get to meet a ton of new people in South Omaha and we will be super busy all day everyday! There are a lot more Spanish speakers in South Omaha too so Elder Jensen and I get to speak Spanish much more often! It's all going to be super awesome! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME. I'm excited, if y'all can't tell :P

Have a nice week everyone!

Elder Cox

Displaying DSC08771.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment