Monday, December 21, 2015

that's all i have to say about that

This one is going to be a bit shorter than usual.

So, I have a new companion! His name is elder Peters! He was here in Sioux City for 9 months before he got moved to another area for like 4 months and now he is back! It's like no time at all to be gone and he already knows like a ton of people here, so it makes my life a bit easier.  He's really awesome, and It's gonna be a great time here in the Sioux city!!!

Otherwise, we haven't had a lot of progression with the people that we are teaching. A lot of those that we are teaching have continued to cancel appointments or other things got in the way so they aren't available. It's not too fun. I really wish it would stop happening, but I can't control what others do, and that's ok.  

So, yeah. Pretty mellow week. I called my family yesterday which was awesome. I called early because Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to talk to all my family and meet my future brother in law! (side note: I officially approve him for my sister to marry) So, that was super cool. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I hope that you all think of something you can give to God this christmas. He has given us so much, so we should all think of something that we can give to him. There is something for all of us to give!

I miss you all! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Elder Cox

New Companion-Elder Peters
Zone Conference Photos




No comments:

Post a Comment