Monday, March 28, 2016

Transfers past! THE BIG REVEAL!

I didn't get transferred. Surprisingly, Elder Peters, my companion, did! Even though I have been here longer than he has.  went to Sioux Falls, South Dakota. and I got ELDER JENSEN AGAIN. Yes, the same companion that I had about 9 months ago was returned to be and we are together as Zone Leaders. It's crazy! Like, that almost NEVER happens. #hedidntgetenoughofme 
He is also been in Sioux City before, which rarely happens (elder Peters and Elder Jensen did it so that was cool),

So yeah, this week was FULL of surprises! It was a good week tho. We met some new people that are really good people. Funny story: We met this family this week. The father's name is Miguel Angel (Michelangelo) and we knocked on his door while he was watching a documentary on Michelangelo. It was a funny coincidence. 

Otherwise, not to much happened this week, except for a SNOW STORM! "Happy Spring, have some snow!" -Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota.
6 Inches here in Sioux City. more in surrounding areas. It was awful. 

As of right now, there is not much to report news wise here in my mission. Soon, we will be having Mission Olympics, which are when we have a little competition on certain physical activities, like Sprints, Push-Ups, Sit-Ups, Curls, etc. It's gonna be great! 

I hope you all have a great week! I might be able to send a quick little video that we took that will make you all laugh but I might not be able to send it (the sdcard slot on this computer isn't working right now). 

Love you all!

Elder Cox
Transfer Meeting (from the NOM Facebook page) 

No comments:

Post a Comment